Friday, January 18, 2019

Just One Word Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for  
the very first"whogivesascrap?!" Blog Hop
Just One Word!

Image may contain: text
"whogivesascrap?!" is an online community of crafters who LOVE to indulge 
in our passion which obviously is paper crafting! Each of our talented ladies will be 
creating projects based on their word for the New Year!


You should have arrived from Katherine, but if you need to start over,
Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this Special hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.

Each Blog will be offering their own special prize!!


Mine is CTMH's January Stamp of the Month - Card Captions
What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this
 hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about thei
projects.


You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. Winners will be announced on Wednesday 1/23/19 at each individual blog so be sure to check backBe sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!



Just One Word: Choose


My word for this year is Choose. For the month of January I am focusing on choosing kindness. I choose to send kindness by sending happy mail. Everyone loves getting cards! My goal is to send at least 20 cards this month so I've created a trio of quick and easy cards featuring CTMH Something Fierce paper packet. This kit seems so happy to me, I had to choose it.

My next post is Monday and I'll share the details to make 1 of these 3 cards. Then Wednesday I'll share another of the 3 cards and announce the WINNER of the Blog Hop prize



Be sure to hop over to Julia


Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

19 comments:

  1. Hope you liked the cards and I apologize to the hoppers who had trouble posting comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love,,,, I am a super fan of dots... great job ... and great word.... mine word is Faith... tyfs and hagd :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, The cards are super cute. Your word is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and cheery cards and great goal you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoWow, you want to make and send out 20 cards this month! I bow before you!!! I am impressed! I love your word for 2019 and your kindness message! I teach preschool, and I spend a lot of time teaching how to be kind. I was brought up to pay it forward, so kindness is something that I Hope sticks with them and continues to flourish. Thanks for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win the versatile CTMH stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids are usually naturally kind but yes we have to teach them to keep kindness in their heart and actions.

      Delete
  6. Choosing kindness should not be hard for you my friend! Great project and nice selection on word!
    (Its Tricia, coming up as unknown)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well this is making me unknown also and I really appreciate the compliment, Karen

      Delete
  7. JUst popping back in to see what happened with your blog.. looks like it is working now. Not sure about the unkowns though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So switched from google+ comments to blogger comments, not sure on the unknow either because it even has me as unknown when I replied to Tricia but did it from my phone so wasn't logged in I think.

      Delete
  8. Karen, I know i'm late to the party but something was a little wonky with Blogger over the weekend so i came back... moments is a wonderful word choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem thank you for stopping to look and I'll make sure you're in the drawing for the prize.

      Delete
  9. What a great word for the year! Making good choices is always a good idea :D Your card is amazing, I love the colors you picked! Happy to be in this hop with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your word and your projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice article and I want to appreciate you for sharing! read more

    ReplyDelete