Directions for Card 2
1. Cut lemon cardstock 5 1/4in x 4in and adhere centered on card base.
|Card 2 Something Fierce|
3. Cut a strip of raspberry cardstock 4 1/4in x 3/8in. Use the xxx border to die cut. Adhere 1 1/2in from the bottom.
4. Die cut 1 1/2 circle stamp hello and adhere on the strip. I did 1/4in from side and bottom of dot paper.
Just a note: I think next time I'll change the triangles to 2 different papers, I'm making several at a time anyways.
Directions for Card 3
On this card I used retired butterfly set and sentiment stamp. I like to use a little old mixed in when I can. You could use any shape you want or CTMH Butterfly Friendship Stamp and Thin Cuts is very similar. Otherwise this card uses the same supplies as card 1.
1. Cut raspberry cardstock 5 1/4in x 4in and adhere centered on card base.
2. Cut dot paper 5 1/2in x 2in and adhere 1/4in from left edge of raspberry.
3. Die cut 2 1/2 inch circle and stamp a sentiment. Adhere 1/4in from bottom of raspberry. Adhere your 2 shapes semi-random depending on their size and for this I used foam squares.
Just One Word Blog Hop Winner
I have all the names of the people who posted comments in a list in order of when they posted. The first 8 were deleted, 3 more that said it wouldn't let them comment, and 8 that have comments showing (1 person commented twice but I only put them 1x) If you are the winner please email me your address so I can get your prize to you. My email is pageswithheart@gmail. com.