Friday, January 18, 2019

Just One Word

Have you heard of using one word instead of a New Year's Resolution? I was challenged in a FB group to pick a word, I didn't know what it meant. 

For Those of You That Don't Know: It means pick a word that you want to live by and reflect on for the year. A word instead of a specific goal that most of us never succeed at fulfilling all year. For example, choose Health instead of I'm going to the gym more often. Then you reflect on health all year and it focuses you to eat better and exercise more.

My Word: I picked choose/choice. I rarely make New Year's Resolutions because I know I won't make it through January. But, last year I decided to make a goal of sending more happy mail all year. I made it about one week then "got too busy". I know that I needed to choose to make time. I need to choose to make time for the things that are important. I need to choose to cut some things from my life to make time for those that are important. So I choose to pick choose/choice as my word for 2019. Comment below and tell me your word and why you picked it.
Want To Win A Prize?
My Next Blog Post
Will Be Later Tonight as part of this Blog Hop and there are PRIZES to be WON!

No comments:

Post a Comment