School Themed Layout
|School Themed Layout Using CTMH Memo Fundamentals|
|CTMH Memo Fundamentals|
Maybe it's the teacher in me, but I love the CTMH Memo Fundamentals paper kit and thought it would be perfect for a school themed layout.
Use the supply list from below (pictured here) or choose your own papers to follow these easy directions.
|Adventure Fundamentals paper kit|
2. Cut 2 5x12 pieces from the heart print and glue each to the top of one of the bases.
3. Cut 2 13inch pieces of ribbon and glue each on the seams where the heart print meets the memo paper.
4. Cut 6 4 1/2x6 1/2 mattes from the Kraft Cardstock place according to photo.
5. Cut a 2x3 piece of Kraft Cardstock and cut one end to create a fishtail pennant shape. Place according to picture. Layer on embellishments as desired.
6. Add other embellishments as desired. The two blue ones on the top banner were made with Cricut.
7. Journal directly on the lined paper.
The result is a perfect school themed layout. This layout is so easy you can copy it for any theme. Copy my layout exactly or pick another paper kit and make this layout your own. (Disclaimer: I've used this layout so many times in my 20 years of scrapping. I don't remember if I came up with it or
copied along the way. It's probably a compilation of layouts.)
Supplies I used are all from Close To My Heart and will be available until July 2017.Supply List:
|Adventure Ribbon Pack|
Adventure Fundamentals paper kit Z3253
Kraft Cardstock Z1375
Adventure Ribbon Pack Z3286
School K-6 Complements Z3265
|School K-6 Complements|
What will you make with this layout? Copy it exactly or change it up? I'd love to see what you come up with, please post your version here or tell us where we can find it.