In my post Mix It Up, I told you I'm ready to take the plunge into pocket page scrapping by making a hybrid album.This weekend I started. Here's what I discovered:
- I need a bigger variety of cards, some more colors, my limited color choices was the hardest part of the process.
- I prefer cards that have same design on both sides so I can choose horizontal or vertical as needed.
- Need to print smaller photos, mine are hard to crop because I do a lot of close ups.
- Cards work great as embellishments don't need a lot of other supplies so this is a good choice for cropping on the go or when I have just a few minutes to scrap.
- Discovered that the card sets fit into my Iris photo holder boxes which fit into my medium CTMH storage box. I transferred the label from the package right onto the photo box.
- In my storage box, I put photos, cards, CTMH Shimmer Trim, roller stamps and some ink pads (black and a few colors to match the cards), a corner rounder, journaling pen and a few embellishments. Perfect scrapping on the go kit.
- Have to have the page protectors as I scrap which is new experience for me.
- I rarely journal by hand but pocket pages seem to call for hand journaling.
|CTMH's Medium Organizer|