Friday, March 4, 2016

Close To My Heart's Acrylic Stamps


Friday Featured Product

How is it Friday already? I can't believe I'm asking that, 6 months ago with a full time job it seemed like it took forever to get to Friday.  Now I'm working from home, loving being able to spend more time with my little one and can't believe how fast Fridays get here now that I started this weekly feature.

Back to paper crafting and the Friday Featured Product for today. This week I'm featuring CTMH's My Acrylic Stamps since this month is Stampaganza.


3 of my favorite sets are shown here. I also included a card I made with the March stamp of the month. There's a large variety of stamp sets on my CTMH web site. 


Share where we can find any projects you've made with a CTMH stamp set by leaving a comment. You can also find samples I've collected on my Pinterest board.

Happy crafting and enjoy your weekend, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment