Friday, February 19, 2016

Quick and Easy Embellishment for Scrapbooking


Sparkly Shimmer Trim

I haven't posted much about CTMH products except for our sales and specials.  I've been planning to blog about some of my favorite CTMH products so I decided it was time to start. I try not to make promises in case I can't follow through but I'm going to try to make this a regular feature each week.  I will feature a CTMH product each Friday that I like to use. And the first one is ……
I also have purple and want dk blue.

Shimmer Trim.  It's only $4.95 comes in 13 colors and is so easy to use because it is self-adhesive.  I am not a fan of bling but my daughter loves everything that sparkles even rocks.  (She collects rocks that sparkle.)  So of course I have to add some sparkle and CTMH's shimmer trim is perfect.  It gives just a little sparkle to the page, card or any project without a lot of mess.


I, who never uses bling and only wears a couple of pieces of very simple jewelry have bought over half of the colors available.  It really is easy to use and not over done.

See projects made with shimmer trim on my pinterest board. There's even a video from Close To My Heart on how to use the trim.

Try a roll and you might be hooked. Click here to get Shimmer Trim. 

Happy crafting, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment