Sunday, February 14, 2016

8 Steps to Organized Photos

Click on photo to see the post.
Since I've been writing about photos lately, I'm going to continue with that theme.  I recommend you follow the 8 steps in this post from Home Storage Solutions 101 to organize your photos. 

If you have old slides or negatives, like I inherited, make sure you check out step 6.  I've already started this process.

Step 7 addresses having backups which I mentioned in my last blog but it also talks about making a book. I make books of our vacations rather than scrapping those but I think I want to try the idea of an annual year in review using photos that didn't get chosen to be on my scrapbook pages. The books are easy to make and I'm always getting offers for heavily discounted books so next time I get a discount I'll start my year in review books.

If you haven't started organizing your photos, take it from someone who is going through decades of her parent's photos and get started now.  Please don't leave this task to your family to do. 

Spend some time going down memory lane and sort, toss, and backup those photos. You might find some you forgot all about.  
What a wonderful surprise that will be, enjoy, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment