Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Card Making Video Using CTMH Kaleidoscope Paper


Hi everyone, Happy Holidays! 

I hope you're enjoying the holidays no matter what/how you celebrate.  I wish everyone a great New Year with 2016 bringing you good health and happiness. 

I really shouldn't be blogging today. I've got family from out of state arriving soon But.... I was just checking Twitter and found this great video from CTMH.  I couldn't resist sharing it.  I wish I had time right now to make a card.  I hope you enjoy the video.



This video uses several fun techniques I haven't used in awhile to make a card.  You could use any stamp set and any paper collection.  If you do want to use this one go to my CTMH web site and look for the Kaleidoscope paper kit (X7202B), the silver foil is (Z3130), and the stamp set is Diamonds Are Forever (C1629).   You can even get the paints here if you don't have any. Leave a comment and share what you make after watching this video.  I want to squeeze in some time and make one too.  I have the paper but the diamonds aren't my style so I'll look for another stamp set. The paper makes me think of spring or Easter so I'll probably make an Easter card.

Again Happy Holidays, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment