Sunday, December 13, 2015

Organizing Your Scrapbooking Supplies

I do not have a scrapbooking /crafting room.  I have a closet in a guest room to use to store my supplies.  I often scrapbook in the kitchen which is on a different floor.  In addition, I scrapbook at a monthly crop once a month and try to get away for a crop weekend once a year.  While we all drool over scrapbook rooms on Pinterest for many of us this is not a reality.

Scrapbook supply organization is a definite issue for most of us.  I can't count the number of times I have reorganized.  I keep trying to find the best organization to fit my scrapbooking needs.  I need easy access (we all do) but I also need to be able to take my supplies on the go. After retiring this summer, I was able to eliminate all my  teaching supplies which were taking up large amounts of space in my home so I started yet again reorganizing my scrapbooking and crafting supplies.

I love the CTMH organizers because they have a handle and the cart that goes with them is great for crops.  However, I still spent a lot of time looking around to see what else was out on the web to get more ideas.  Here's a great article on organization mistakes that I wanted to share. (I had to remove the link to the article about 5 organizing mistakes - that website is no longer valid.)  I've made all of these myself already but if you're reorganizing maybe they'll help you.

You can also go to my collection of dreamy scrapbook rooms on Pinterest here: https://www.pinterest.com/pageswithheart/.

Leave a comment if you have any great organizing tips to share.  I'm always looking for more, Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment