Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Win A Free Stamp Set

You could be the Winner! 


I already posted about the free stamp set I'm giving away but it was at the bottom of another post so I wanted to make sure nobody missed it so here it is again.

Win This Stamp Set!!!
Sign into my CTMH site, join the group "January Winner", and spend $25. For every $25 that you spend, your name will be put into the raffle. So $50 would get two tickets, etc. On Jan 30, 2016, I will pick a winner, announce it on my blog and ship it to you!



January Stamp of the Month
  
If you spend $50, you also qualify to purchase this stamp of the month set for only $5.





Seasonal catalog
Any size order will qualify for the new Seasonal catalog so don't forget to check that box.






I'm excited to see who the winner will be!
Happy crafting, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment