Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Card Making For Kids

My 8 year old daughter has never given a purchased card in her life.  Not even for Valentine's day when she needs 32 cards.  From the time she was old enough to stick a sticker on a piece of paper she has made her own cards.  I would buy foam stickers, stick a blank card in front of her, peel the paper back and she would stick them on.  There were a few years she made our family Christmas cards.  One year with the foam stickers, a couple years with kits that I purchased from CTMH.  She has progressed over the years and now draws them, uses regular stickers, or with my help she uses the Cricut.  She can work that machine better than I can.  Her eyes are better for seeing the screen but also she just remembers which menu is where.  She really only needs my help with the mat and the machine is expensive so I'm overly careful.


Most kids love arts-n-crafts.  What a perfect way to spend time with your children.  Do you paper craft with your kids?  Share some ideas here.  I'd love some more ideas that I can do with my daughter and now I just started a Brownie troop so I'll need some for them too.  Thank you for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment