Thursday, November 5, 2015

My First Blog!

Hi, welcome to my blog.  My name is Karen and this is my very first blog post.  I am very excited to share my love of #scrapbooking and  #papercrafting with you.

I have been scrapbooking for over 50 years.  I'm sure a lot of you are thinking scrapbooking didn't exist 50 years ago?  I promise you that my mom gave me my very first scrapbook when I was about 7 years old.  There have been some long gaps in between my scrapbooks up until  19 years ago when I joined the latest crafting craze at the time and haven't stopped since.

On my next post, I'll show you some pictures of that first scrapbook so come back and check them out. 

I'd love to hear from all of you that stop by, please say hello and leave your blog address if you have one.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment