Sunday, November 22, 2015

My 8 Year Old Made A Scrapbook In A Day

I had my Halloween layout workshop yesterday and my daughter joined  us. While we scrapped our 3 double page layouts, my 8 year old joined us to make her mini-album.  This is one of the CTMHInstalife mini-albums.  I received this one at our convention and gave it to her.  It has pages for 4x4 pictures and pages that are divided into 4 pockets.  It also has little cards that go in the various pockets along with the pockets.  Think Picture My Life in miniature.  I had already gone to Studio J where there is a layout for this album.  You just drop your photos in and you get the sizes you need.  (Choose Express layouts, photo mixes.) 


My cutie just had to put photos and her inserts in the pockets and she has an instant album.  I had printed photos of herself from her very first baby photo to current so she had a great time looking at them and is very excited to add the journaling.  She needed a few more inserts so we cut some cardstock and she used my stamps.  

All of us "ladies" had a fun day!



To get this album and it's accessories go to my
Close To My Heart page.

No comments:

Post a Comment