Sunday, November 15, 2015

Planners Are Coming To CTMH

CTMH is coming out with a daily planner

Update: Check out this video about the daily planner and a special deal in the month of December.


I think this would be a great #journal.  I'll use it as a #planner but also journal the days that I want to scrapbook right in the planner.  I keep trying to journal right away so I won't forget the story.  Unfortunately, I rarely stay current on the journaling or the #scrapbooking. Hopefully, having a planner that I use everyday will make it easy to remember to journal. 

 I've also been wanting  to start using #Picture My Life (even bought 2 sets).  I'm sure the planner would work nicely for keeping notes for Picture My Life pages. 

Maybe my 8 year old needs a planner  too.  What a great way to introduce her to journaling, she loves writing stories so she'd be great at keeping a daily journal.

Anybody have any other great ideas for the new planner? It'll be out on December 1st!!

Share your ideas in a comment, thanks, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment